1/4-20 UNC x 1.1/4 inch Imperial Plain Hexagon Bolts (ANSI B18.2.1) - Stainless Steel (A2) Description
The 1/4-20 UNC x 1.1/4 inch Imperial Plain Hexagon Bolts (ANSI B18.2.1) - Stainless Steel (A2) has the following features:
- 1/4-20 Thread Size (T)
- ANSI B18.2.1 Manufacturing Standard
- 1.1/4 inch Length (L)
- 0.750-1 inch Thread Length (E)
- 0.163 inch Hexagon Length (H)
- Stainless Steel (A2) Material
- 20 TPI Pitch
- Stainless Steel (A2) Screw Material Specification
- Natural Finish
- +/-0.13mm General Tolerance
- Imperial Metric or Imperial?
- 0.438 inch Hexagon Width A/F (J)
Discover more about the Imperial Plain Hexagon Bolts range.
Imperial Plain Hexagon Bolts are functionally identical to Accu's standard range of Hexagon Bolts. This type of bolt features unthreaded portion below the head, which serves as an unthreaded dowel to strengthen the overall construction of the bolt. The unthreaded section of a Plain Hexagon Bolt makes the bolt more resistant to shear forces.
Plain Hexagon Bolts are available in imperial thread sizes of between 1/4 inch and 1 inch. Lengths range from 1 inch to 20 inch.