1mm x 25mm Split Pins (DIN 94) - Stainless Steel (A2) Description
The 1mm x 25mm Split Pins (DIN 94) - Stainless Steel (A2) has the following features:
- DIN 94 Manufacturing Standard
- 25mm Length (L)
- Stainless Steel (A2) Material
- Stainless Steel (A2) Material Specification
- Natural Finish
- 3mm External Eye Length (EL)
- 1.6mm-1.8mm External Eye Width (EW)
- 0.8mm-1.6mm Pin Length Variation (LV)
- Metric Metric or Imperial?
- 1mm Nominal Pin Diameter
- 1mm Recommended Hole Size
- 0.8mm-0.9mm Pin Diameter (d)
Discover more about the Split Pins range.
Split Pins are designed to secure a shaft or similar component. The pin is inserted through a horizontal hole to lock the shaft in place, and the arms are bent downwards to create a light-duty fastening.