M6 Conical Seat Washers (DIN 6319D) - Stainless Steel (A2) Description
The M6 Conical Seat Washers (DIN 6319D) - Stainless Steel (A2) has the following features:
- DIN 6319D Manufacturing Standard
- 7.1mm Internal Diameter (ID)
- 12mm External Diameter (OD)
- Stainless Steel (A2) Material
- Stainless Steel (A2) Material Specification
- 2.8mm Washer Height (H)
- Natural Finish
- Metric Metric or Imperial?
- M6 (6mm) For Use With Thread Size
- 11mm Countersunk Diameter (d)
Discover more about the Female Spherical Seat Washers range.
Spherical Seat Washers (sometimes called Conical Seat Washers or Conical Seats) feature a concave face. These components are used when locking components against a non-parallel surface. The domed shape of Spherical Seat Washers gives them certain self-centralising properties, which means that they can also be used in applications requiring frequent clamping and unclamping without causing major misalignment.
Stainless Steel Spherical Seat Washers
They are manufactured from A2 and A4 Stainless Steel as standard, with Chemical Matte Black Coatings available.
These components are manufactured in metric thread sizes of between M6 and M24.