M8 x 10mm Threaded Weld Studs (ISO 13918) - Stainless Steel (A2) Description
The M8 x 10mm Threaded Weld Studs (ISO 13918) - Stainless Steel (A2) has the following features:
- 0.8mm - 1.4mm Head Length (H)
- ISO 13918 Manufacturing Standard
- 10mm Length (L)
- Stainless Steel (A2) Material
- Stainless Steel (A2) Material Specification
- 1.25mm Pitch
- Natural Finish
- M8 (8mm) Thread Size
- 11mm - 9mm Head Diameter (D)
- Metric Metric or Imperial
- 0.758mm - 0.742mm Tip Diamter (TD)
- 1.4mm - 0.8mm Tip Length (TL)
Discover more about the Threaded Weld Studs range.
Threaded Weld Studs are specially designed for use in CD (Capacitor Discharge) stud welding. During installation, the small projection on the head of this fastener is melted by electrostatic discharge, forming a strong weld in fractions of a second, with little noticeable deformation to the surface material.