M10 Tee Nuts - Stainless Steel (A2) Description
The M10 Tee Nuts - Stainless Steel (A2) has the following features:
- Not Standardised Manufacturing Standard
- Stainless Steel (A2) Material
- Stainless Steel (A2) Material Specification
- 1.5mm Pitch
- Natural Finish
- 12mm Total Length (L)
- Metric Metric or Imperial?
- M10 (10mm) Thread Size
- 25mm Shoulder Diameter (d)
- 12mm Cylinder External Diameter (Max)
- 10.2mm Nut Thickness (T)
Discover more about the Tee / T Nuts range.
4 Prong Tee Nuts (also spelled T Nuts) feature four angular blades, which are designed to dig into and lock against wooden or plastic housings.
Tee Nuts are constructed from A2 Stainless Steel as standard, with the option of Chemical Blacking available on customer request.
Metric Tee Nuts
Tee Nuts are available in a standard range of thread sizes from M5 up to M10, with additional sizes available for custom manufacture.