M12 Split Spring Washers (DIN 128A) - Stainless Steel (A1) Description
The M12 Split Spring Washers (DIN 128A) - Stainless Steel (A1) has the following features:
- DIN 128A Manufacturing Standard
- 2.1mm Thickness (T)
- Stainless Steel (A1) Material
- Stainless Steel (A1) Material Specification
- Natural Finish
- 4mm Radial Thickness (RT)
- 21.1mm External Diameter (D)
- 12.2mm Internal Diameter (B)
- Metric Metric and Imperial?
- 3.35mm-3.65mm Uncompressed Height (S)
- M12 (12mm) For Use With Thread Size
Discover more about the Split Spring Washers range.
Split Spring Washers are designed to provide a ductile spacer with light vibration-resistant properties. This range of components is very similar to ACCU’s standard range of Spring Washers, but with an opening in the washer to increase flexibility.
This range of components can be manufactured from A2 and A4 Stainless Steel as standard, with Chemical Matte Black Coatings also available on request.
Metric Split Spring Washers
As standard, Split Spring Washers are available in sizes from M2 to M36, and uncompressed heights from 0.7mm to 11.3mm. All components in this range comply with DIN standard 128A.