5mm x 32mm Split Pins (DIN 94) - Marine Stainless Steel (A4) Description
The 5mm x 32mm Split Pins (DIN 94) - Marine Stainless Steel (A4) has the following features:
- DIN 94 Manufacturing Standard
- 32mm Length (L)
- Marine Stainless Steel (A4) Material
- Marine Stainless Steel (A4) Material Specification
- Natural Finish
- 10mm External Eye Length (EL)
- 8mm-9.2mm External Eye Width (EW)
- 2mm-4mm Pin Length Variation (LV)
- Metric Metric or Imperial?
- 5mm Nominal Pin Diameter
- 5mm Recommended Hole Size
- 4.4mm-4.6mm Pin Diameter (d)
Discover more about the Split Pins range.
Split Pins are designed to secure a shaft or similar component. The pin is inserted through a horizontal hole to lock the shaft in place, and the arms are bent downwards to create a light-duty fastening.