10mm x 112mm Split Pins (DIN 94) - Marine Stainless Steel (A4) Description
The 10mm x 112mm Split Pins (DIN 94) - Marine Stainless Steel (A4) has the following features:
- DIN 94 Manufacturing Standard
- 112mm Length (L)
- Marine Stainless Steel (A4) Material
- Marine Stainless Steel (A4) Material Specification
- Natural Finish
- 20mm External Eye Length (EL)
- 16.6mm-19mm External Eye Width (EW)
- 3.2mm-6.3mm Pin Length Variation (LV)
- Metric Metric or Imperial?
- 10mm Nominal Pin Diameter
- 10mm Recommended Hole Size
- 9.3mm-9.5mm Pin Diameter (d)
Discover more about the Split Pins range.
Split Pins are designed to secure a shaft or similar component. The pin is inserted through a horizontal hole to lock the shaft in place, and the arms are bent downwards to create a light-duty fastening.