1.2mm x 40mm Split Pins (DIN 94) - Marine Stainless Steel (A4) Description
The 1.2mm x 40mm Split Pins (DIN 94) - Marine Stainless Steel (A4) has the following features:
- DIN 94 Manufacturing Standard
- 40mm Length (L)
- Marine Stainless Steel (A4) Material
- Marine Stainless Steel (A4) Material Specification
- Natural Finish
- 3mm External Eye Length (EL)
- 1.7mm-2mm External Eye Width (EW)
- 1.25mm-2.5mm Pin Length Variation (LV)
- Metric Metric or Imperial?
- 1.2mm Nominal Pin Diameter
- 1.2mm Recommended Hole Size
- 0.9mm-1mm Pin Diameter (d)
Discover more about the Split Pins range.
Split Pins are designed to secure a shaft or similar component. The pin is inserted through a horizontal hole to lock the shaft in place, and the arms are bent downwards to create a light-duty fastening.