8mm x 63mm Split Pins (DIN 94) - Stainless Steel (A2) Description
The 8mm x 63mm Split Pins (DIN 94) - Stainless Steel (A2) has the following features:
- DIN 94 Manufacturing Standard
- 63mm Length (L)
- Stainless Steel (A2) Material
- Stainless Steel (A2) Material Specification
- Natural Finish
- 16mm External Eye Length (EL)
- 13.1mm-15mm External Eye Width (EW)
- 2mm-4mm Pin Length Variation (LV)
- Metric Metric or Imperial?
- 8mm Nominal Pin Diameter
- 8mm Recommended Hole Size
- 7.3mm-7.5mm Pin Diameter (d)
Discover more about the Split Pins range.
Split Pins are designed to secure a shaft or similar component. The pin is inserted through a horizontal hole to lock the shaft in place, and the arms are bent downwards to create a light-duty fastening.