2.5mm x 50mm Split Pins (DIN 94) - Stainless Steel (A2) Description
The 2.5mm x 50mm Split Pins (DIN 94) - Stainless Steel (A2) has the following features:
- DIN 94 Manufacturing Standard
- 50mm Length (L)
- Stainless Steel (A2) Material
- Stainless Steel (A2) Material Specification
- Natural Finish
- 5mm External Eye Length (EL)
- 4mm-4.6mm External Eye Width (EW)
- 1.25mm-2mm Pin Length Variation (LV)
- Metric Metric or Imperial?
- 2.5mm Nominal Pin Diameter
- 2.5mm Recommended Hole Size
- 2.1mm-2.3mm Pin Diameter (d)
Discover more about the Split Pins range.
Split Pins are designed to secure a shaft or similar component. The pin is inserted through a horizontal hole to lock the shaft in place, and the arms are bent downwards to create a light-duty fastening.