2mm x 22mm Split Pins (DIN 94) - Stainless Steel (A2) Description
The 2mm x 22mm Split Pins (DIN 94) - Stainless Steel (A2) has the following features:
- DIN 94 Manufacturing Standard
- 22mm Length (L)
- Stainless Steel (A2) Material
- Stainless Steel (A2) Material Specification
- Natural Finish
- 4mm External Eye Length (EL)
- 3.2mm-3.6mm External Eye Width (EW)
- 1.25mm-2mm Pin Length Variation (LV)
- Metric Metric or Imperial?
- 2mm Nominal Pin Diameter
- 2mm Recommended Hole Size
- 1.7mm-1.8mm Pin Diameter (d)
Discover more about the Split Pins range.
Split Pins are designed to secure a shaft or similar component. The pin is inserted through a horizontal hole to lock the shaft in place, and the arms are bent downwards to create a light-duty fastening.