13mm x 125mm Split Pins (DIN 94) - Stainless Steel (A2) Description
The 13mm x 125mm Split Pins (DIN 94) - Stainless Steel (A2) has the following features:
- DIN 94 Manufacturing Standard
- 125mm Length (L)
- Stainless Steel (A2) Material
- Stainless Steel (A2) Material Specification
- Natural Finish
- 26mm External Eye Length (EL)
- 21.7mm-24.8mm External Eye Width (EW)
- 3.2mm-6.3mm Pin Length Variation (LV)
- Metric Metric or Imperial?
- 13mm Nominal Pin Diameter
- 13mm Recommended Hole Size
- 12.1mm-12.4mm Pin Diameter (d)
Discover more about the Split Pins range.
Split Pins are designed to secure a shaft or similar component. The pin is inserted through a horizontal hole to lock the shaft in place, and the arms are bent downwards to create a light-duty fastening.