No.10 x 3/4 Cap Head Self Tapping Screws - Stainless Steel (A2) Description
The No.10 x 3/4 Cap Head Self Tapping Screws - Stainless Steel (A2) has the following features:
- No.10 (4.8mm) Thread Size (T)
- Not Standardised Manufacturing Standard
- Stainless Steel (A2) Material Specification
- Stainless Steel (A2) Screw Material
- 5mm Head Length (K)
- 5mm Metric Thread Size (E)
- 4mm Drive Size A/F (S)
- Natural Finish
- Metric Metric or Imperial?
- 8.5mm Head Diameter (D)
- Wood, Plastic & Non-Ferrous Metal (Requires Pilot Hole) For Use With
- 3/4 inch (19mm) Nominal Length
Discover more about the Socket Cap Head Self Tapping Screws range.
Accu's Socket Cap Head Self Tapping Screws are designed to create their own threads within pre-drilled holes. These components also feature cylindrical cap heads, and standard hexagon socket drives, which are designed for use with Accu Hexagon Drive Bits and Allen Keys.
Self Tapping Screw Materials
Stainless Steel Cap Head Self Tapping Screws can be manufactured from either A2 or A4 Stainless Steel. Stainless Steel components can also be Chemically Blackened.
Imperial Cap Head Self Tapping Screws
Components within this range are available in thread sizes from No. 10 up to No. 14, and lengths of between 3/8 inch and 2.3/4 inch. For a full list of conversions, please visit our Self Tapping Thread Gauge Conversion Table.