M10 x 20mm Security Torx Button Head Barrel Nuts - Stainless Steel (A2) Description
The M10 x 20mm Security Torx Button Head Barrel Nuts - Stainless Steel (A2) has the following features:
- 5.8mm Head Length (H)
- Not Standardised Manufacturing Standard
- T45 Torx Size
- Stainless Steel (A2) Material
- Stainless Steel (A2) Material Specification
- 1.5mm Pitch
- Natural Finish
- 20mm Shaft Length (L)
- Metric Metric or Imperial?
- M10 (10mm) Internal Thread Size (T)
- 14mm Internal Thread Length (E)
- 18mm Head Diameter (Min) (D)
- 12.5mm Ext Shaft Diameter (Max) (d)
- 12.35mm Ext Shaft Diameter (Min) (d)
- 18.7mm Head Diameter (Max) (D)
Discover more about the Security Torx Button Head Barrel Nuts range.
Female Security Torx Button Head Screws are manufactured with a tamper-proof security torx head, and feature a hollow shaft to be fastened to a protruding thread. Female Security Torx Button Head Screws have a wide variety of uses, and are generally paired with a machine screw, such as a matching Security Button Head Screw. These components are operated using one of AccuScrews’ Security Torx Drive Bits.
This range of products is available in A2 Stainless Steel as standard. Additional finishes such as Chemical Blackening and Resin Locking Patches are available on request.
Metric Female Security Torx Button Head Screws
This range is available in metric thread sizes of between M4 and M10, shaft lengths from 10.00mm up to 30.00mm, and internal thread lengths of up to 25.00mm.