No.10 (4.8mm) x 3/4 inch (19mm) Phillips Self Tapping Pan Head Screws (DIN 7981C H) - Stainless Steel (A2) Description
The No.10 (4.8mm) x 3/4 inch (19mm) Phillips Self Tapping Pan Head Screws (DIN 7981C H) - Stainless Steel (A2) has the following features:
- No.10 (4.8mm) Thread Size (T)
- 3.55mm Head Length (H)
- DIN 7981C H Manufacturing Standard
- Stainless Steel (A2) Screw Material
- Stainless Steel (A2) Screw Material Specification
- 9.5mm Head Diameter (D)
- Metric Metric or Imperial
- 4.039mm Pilot Hole Size
- Wood, Plastic & Non-Ferrous Metal (Requires Pilot Hole) For Use With
- 3/4 inch (19mm) Nominal Length
- 4.8mm Metric Thread Size (T)
- Natural Finish
- PH2 Drive Size
Discover more about the Phillips Self Tapping Pan Screws range.
Phillips Head Self Tapping Pan Head Screws are designed to tap their own threads into pre-drilled pilot holes. The Phillips drive makes it suitable with a wide range of tooling, including Accu's range of Phillips Drive Bits and Phillips Screwdrivers. These stainless steel phillips self tapping pan head screws are also available in polyphthalamide, which is a type of thermoplastic.
These components can be manufactured from both A2 and A4 (marine grade) Stainless Steel or polyphthalamide. Chemical Black Finishes can be applied to Stainless Steel components.
Phillips Self Tapping Pan Head Screws Sizing
Phillips Self Tapping Pan Head Screws are compliant with DIN 7981C H, and are available in self tapping thread gauges of between No.2 and No.14, and lengths ranging from 3/16 inch up to 5 inch.