Accu Limited has made the decision to remain operational at this difficult time to continue our support of the medical industry, businesses, and individuals through COVID-19.
We are proud to have been chosen to support our medical customers during the coronavirus pandemic. Fulfilling our orders for components in ventilator equipment and respiratory PPE is currently our highest priority. Medical customers should notify us immediately to ensure that their orders can be flagged for priority processing in our warehouse facilities.
Please be aware:
- In line with current UK law, many of our teams are working from home. The fastest way to contact us is by email wherever possible.
- Customer collection is temporarily removed as a delivery option from our website. If you have placed an order for collection, your order has been dispatched to you by courier free-of-charge. Customers should not visit our premises for any reason.
The safety of our employees and the minimisation of disruption to our customers are our primary priorities at this time. As a result, we have adopted the following internal Coronavirus Policy:
- All key managers have been briefed on the potential impact of coronavirus, and personalised action plans have been put in place to minimise disruption to internal departments.
- All staff who are able to perform their roles remotely will work from home.
We have requisitioned additional stocks to counterbalance supply chain delays and potential increased demand from the medical industry.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers have been installed in all common areas.
- Until further notice, we are limiting all internal and external visits. Essential visits should be postponed, or conducted through online conferencing where possible.
- We have communicated our coronavirus policy to all staff.
We are continually reviewing our policy, and will continue to make changes to our operations as and when required.
- We will continue to follow government guidelines on current and future precautions.
We will continue to work with our manufacturing network to ensure that we are prepared to handle future eventualities, and to maintain our quality standards in the service we provide.
Thank you for your understanding.