1/4-20 UNC x 1/2 inch Socket Countersunk Screws (ANSI B18.3) - Stainless Steel (A2) Description
The 1/4-20 UNC x 1/2 inch Socket Countersunk Screws (ANSI B18.3) - Stainless Steel (A2) has the following features:
- 1/4-20 Thread Size (T)
- 5/32 inch Hexagon A/F (A)
- 0.111 inch Hexagon Depth (P)
- ANSI B18.3 Manufacturing Standard
- 1/2 inch Overall Length (L)
- Stainless Steel (A2) Material
- Stainless Steel (A2) Material Specification
- 20 TPI Screw Thread Pitch
- 82 +/- 2 Degrees Countersunk Angle
- Natural Finish
- +/- 0.13mm General Tolerance
- Imperial Metric or Imperial?
- 0.531 inch Head Diameter [max] (D)
- 0.161 inch Countersunk Length (H)
- 0.480 inch Head Diameter [min] (D)
Discover more about the Imperial Socket Countersunk Screws range.
Imperial Socket Countersunk Screws are designed for use alongside countersunk holes. The addition of a standard socket drive means that this type of screw can be installed using an Allen Key or Hexagon Drive Bit.
Socket Countersunk Screws are manufactured in imperial thread sizes ranging from No. 0 up to 7/8 inch. lengths are available from 1/8 inch to 10 inch.