1/4-20 UNC Imperial Hexagon Nylon Locking Nuts - Marine Stainless Steel (A4) Description
The 1/4-20 UNC Imperial Hexagon Nylon Locking Nuts - Marine Stainless Steel (A4) has the following features:
- DIN 985 Manufacturing Standard
- Nylon Insert Material
- Marine Stainless Steel (A4) Material
- Marine Stainless Steel (A4) Material Specification
- 20 TPI Screw Thread Pitch
- Natural Finish
- +/- 0.13mm General Tolerance
- Imperial Metric or Imperial?
- 1/4-20 UNC Thread Size
- 0.328 inch Total Thickness (L) [Max]
- 0.439 inch Nut Width A/F (J) [Max]
- 0.225 inch Hexagon Height (T) [Min]
Discover more about the Imperial Hexagon Nylon Locking Nuts range.
Imperial Nyloc Nuts, also known commonly as Nylon Insert Nuts, are a type of prevailing torque nut. Nylon Locknuts feature a polymer insert, designed to fit tightly around the threads of the fastener to prevent self loosening.
Imperial Nylon Locking Nuts are a good low cost solution for applications where unwanted vibrations can cause fasteners to loosen over time. The tight grip of the nylon insert around the threaded fastener can also help to prevent spillage or leakage of fluids.
Accu also supplies Imperial Thin Nylon Locking Nuts for applications where installation space is more limited.
The metal element of this type of locking nut is manufactured from Stainless Steel, with grades A2 and A4 both available as standard.
Imperial Nylon Locking Nut Sizes
Imperial Nylon Insert Nuts from Accu are available in thread sizes No.2 to 1”.
For metric options, please see our Metric Nylon Locking Nuts.