10-24 UNC x 1/4 inch Dog Point Set / Grub Screws (ANSI B18.3) - Stainless Steel (A2) Description
The 10-24 UNC x 1/4 inch Dog Point Set / Grub Screws (ANSI B18.3) - Stainless Steel (A2) has the following features:
- 10-24 Thread Size (T)
- ANSI B18.3 Manufacturing Standard
- 1/4 inch Length (L)
- 3/32 inch Socket Head A/F (J)
- Stainless Steel (A2) Material
- Stainless Steel (A2) Material Specification
- 24 TPI Pitch
- Natural Finish
- Imperial Metric or Imperial?
- 0.127 inch Dog Point Diameter (DP)
- 0.100 inch Min Socket Head Depth (P)
- 0.100 inch Dog Point Length (T)
Discover more about the Imperial Dog Point Set / Grub Screws range.
Imperial Dog Point Set Screws (also called Dog Point Grub Screws) feature an extended flat tip, used to guide these fasteners into pre-drilled threaded holes. The Dog Point tip is most commonly used to locate into a machined groove on a shaft. Dog Point Set Screws can also be used to increase efficiency on automated assembly lines. This type of fastener, like other Socket Set Screws, can be installed using Accu's Hex Keys or by using a Hexagon Driver Bit.
Imperial Dog Point Grub Screw Sizes
Imperial Dog Point Set Screws are available in diameters ranging from No. 2 up to 3/8 inch, and lengths from 1/8 inch up to 2 inch.