3/4-10 x 5.1/2 inch UNC Cap Head Screws (ANSI B18.3) - Thread Locking Marine Stainless Steel (A4) Description
The 3/4-10 x 5.1/2 inch UNC Cap Head Screws (ANSI B18.3) - Thread Locking Marine Stainless Steel (A4) has the following features:
- 0.75 inch Head Length (H)
- 0.37 inch Hexagon Depth (P)
- ANSI B18.3 Manufacturing Standard
- 5.1/2 inch Length (L)
- No Fully Threaded
- Marine Stainless Steel (A4) Material
- Marine Stainless Steel (A4) Material Specification
- 10 TPI Screw Thread Pitch
- 3/4-10 UNC Thread Size
- 1.125 inch Head Diameter (D)
- Thread Locking Finish
- 3.25 inch Thread Length (Max) (E)
- +/- 0.13mm General Tolerances
- 5/8 inch Socket Size (J)
- 2 inch Thread Length (Min) (E)
Discover more about the Imperial Socket Cap Head Screws range.
Imperial Socket Cap Head Screws feature a large, cylindrical head and hexagonal socket drive, which makes them suitable for use with Accu's range of Allen Keys or Socket Drive Bits. Imperial Socket Cap Head Screws are the imperial equivalent to Accu's standard range of Metric Cap Head Screws.
Imperial Cap Screw Sizes
This range of Cap Screws is available in imperial thread sizes of between No. 0 and 3/4 inch. Lengths range from 3/32 inch to 12 inch, with partially threaded and fully threaded screws available depending on screw size.
Cap Screw Materials
Our range of Imperial Socket Cap Head Screws is available in A2 and Marine Grades of Stainless Steel as standard. Other material options include Bumax Stainless Steel and PEEK. Additional finishes such as AccuBlack Chemical Blackening and AccuLock Thread Locking Patches are available for Stainless Steel Cap Screws.