M12 x 35mm Dog Point Set / Grub Screws (DIN 915 / ISO 4028) - Stainless Steel (A2) Description
The M12 x 35mm Dog Point Set / Grub Screws (DIN 915 / ISO 4028) - Stainless Steel (A2) has the following features:
- M12 (12mm) Thread Size (T)
- DIN 915 / ISO 4028 Manufacturing Standard
- 35mm Length (L)
- Stainless Steel (A2) Material
- Stainless Steel (A2) Material Specification
- 1.75mm Pitch
- 8.14mm-8.5mm Dog Point Diameter (DP)
- 6mm-6.3mm Dog Point Length (T)
- Natural Finish
- Metric Metric or Imperial?
- 6mm Socket Head Across Flats (J)
- 8mm Min Socket Head Depth (P)
Discover more about the Metric Dog Point Set / Grub Screws range.
Metric Dog Point Set Screws (also called Grub Screws) are designed with an extended flat tip, which is used to guide these parts into pre-drilled holes. The extended tip is most commonly used to locate into a machined groove on a shaft. Dog Point Set Screws are also used to increase efficiency on automated assembly lines. These components are ideal for use alongside Accu's Socket Drive Bits and Hex Key ranges.
Metric Dog Point Grub Screw Materials
Dog Point Set Screws can be manufactured in a wide array of materials, including Aluminium, Brass, Phosphor Bronze, PEEK, as well as our standard range of 14.9 Hardened Steel and A1, A2 and A4 Stainless Steel options. Chemical Black Coatings are also available on Stainless Steel components.
Metric Dog Point Set Screw Sizes
Metric Dog Point Set Screws are available in Diameters ranging from M2 up to M20, and lengths of between 3.00mm and 90.00mm.